Create an exit ticket for one of your classes
- Click “New Starter” from your sidebar.
- Once open, click “Exit Ticket” from the top left.
- Choose 3 questions for your exit ticket.
Pre-write your feedback statements
- Go to the WWW & EBI Feedback boxes.
- Type impactful, relevant statements for each question you have chosen.
- Apply the relevant question for each EBI statement you write.
Print and handout your exit tickets
- Click the Print button found in the right toolbar.
- “Print Exit Ticket” will automatically be selected.
- Ensure you have “Print on both sides” > “Flip along short edge” selected.
Craig Barton Tip!
“Delay your exit tickets for greater impact.”
Mark & provide feedback
- Have students complete and collect them.
- Use our answers to mark quickly.
- For each question tick “Needs Work” or “Correct“.
- Turn over the exit ticket and tick the relevant statements (add additional comments if required)
Create the next lessons starter in 1-click
- From the Exit Ticket, click “Auto Generate Starter”.
- Find this in the top right corner.
- We create the perfect starter for your students to have DIT (Dedicated Improvement Time)
- You can spend your time closing gaps around the classroom.